Evie Tornquist - At the River of Jordan
- LIVE FOR JESUS... THAT'S WHAT MATTERS...
- O' HOW SOON LIFE PASSES BY... DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR YOURSELF SAY ...
I THOUGHT I HAD MORE TIME.....
- evie love the lord, you can hear it when she sings, shes a blessing to
other people also, she is to me!!!!! God Bless You Evie and your family!!!
- thanks BdaBridge .
- Great, Jesus Christ is our Savior.
- Lyrics to second verse: The years so quickly pass you by The shadows begin
to fall You tried to live your life as best you could. (yeah, you did) But
what does it profit any man, Even if he gains the world, And in the end he
loses his own soul? (this comes from a Bible verse - Mark 8:36)
- You came into this world one day A helpless little child To live your life
to spend a few short years But all how soon the day comes When you must go
away You live for good to not return again
- A wonderful song
- Thanks for sharing love her music its so very awesome I have 4 of her
- Beautiful Evie...wonderful memories...Glory be to God!!
- Thank you for posting this video! I grew up listening to Evie and oh the
joyful memories this song brings! Do you by any chance have the song "I
Don't Have to Worry"?
- @Terreca27 I think it was around 1980.
- @11400REID There are times when I am tempted To turn off this rugged road I
travel on There are times when I say, 'Jesus, Can't you find another girl
to sing your song?' But I know it's not that I'm the only one Who can sing
this melody He has chosen me to bless me And to lead me into what is best
for me Live for Jesus, That's what matters And when other houses crumble,
mine is strong. Live for Jesus That's what matters That you see the light
in me and come along
- Beautifully sung with a lot of devotion.
- Thank you so much for posting this song!!!
- At the river of Jordan you,re alone At the river You live it all behind
Friends can,t help or easy your pain Or your riches are in vain At the
river of Jordan all alone
- SOMEBODY, PLEASE, COULD PUT THE LYRICS OF "AT THE RIVER OF JORDAN". THERE
IS SOME WORDS THAT I DO NOT GET UNDERSTANDING IN THE SECOND VERSE. THANKS A
- Thank you for posting.
- @11400REID When she sings ¨can´t you find another girl to sing Your
song¨... Then she decides to carry on singing... after 25 or 30 years gone
by and very soon it all will pass away. One day we´ll meet Jesus and I
always think of this revelation verse: REVELATION 22:12¨ And, behold, I
come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his
work shall be¨.
- Really miss this song.
- Oh, I want to be remembered As a girl who sang her songs for Jesus Christ
Who was willing to lay down her life And do His will, no matter what the
price I am singing for the deaf man Who can hear about salvation through my
song And I'm singing for the blind man Who can see the light in me and come
along Live for Jesus That's what matters And when other houses crumble,
mine is strong Live for Jesus That's what matters That you see the light in
me and come along
- just great
- i heard this song yesterday and I just cant seem to stop listening.So
- When was this released?
- I remember Evie singing this song,great memories in my life.Will like
somebody let me know if she still sings