George Jones - Ol' George Stopped Drinkin' Today
VIDEO DESCRIPTIONGeorge Jones - Ol' George Stopped Drinkin' Today
- You cannot beat real country music with anything i hope george is having
fun with all the boys on that opry in the sky
- Yep George stopped drinking but his songs will keep quenching our thirst
for real music.
- Great song
- Buzzed right now this is a damn good song.
- For Real, George Jones passed away today...
- George Jones passed away this morning, age 81.
No more income taxes, no more bills to pay...
- R.I.P George Jones
- Love it
- I don't know if this gives me motivation to keep drinking or stop... But
I'm half drunk
- Rest his soul
- My God, just cant believe he's gone. He has been part of my life as long as
I can remember. George Jones IS Country Music. R.I.P. George, you are
sorely missed already and NO ONE will EVER fill your shoes.
- RIP Possum Who's gonna fill your shoes.. Thank you for the great music.
- Gonna miss you, George... god rest your soul.
- R.I.P. George.
- 3 real rebels at 1:26
- @bagruen Go on georges website and go on shop and youll see the poster for
- For over 50 years now George has been my faithful traveling companion on
car trips across the highways of America. There were times when I didn't
think I could go on but he was there to sing just the song I needed at the
time. Thanks George ! There will never be another real country singer like
you. Gonna miss you but thhanks for all the great songs you left behind.
- sorry to see a man that made country music, country music. he will be
remembered well in our family and the stories of his songs. RIP possum.
- God rest your soul mr jones amd oh the irony of this song im only 20 but
damn I loved the possum now the question is left to ponder who's gonna fill
- He didn't write this song. Lol. He co-wrote a bunch though.. and wrote some
that were not hits. The biggest song HE wrote was window up above.
- Remembering George the way he would have enjoyed this weekend: With his
buddies Jim, Jack and Johnny. RIP to the King.
- RIP George. Thanks for the music. One of the greatest ever voices. Guess
everybody thought you would stop drinking a long long time before 26 April
- Old Jones stopped drinking today... I have been sad all day long, if I had
the money I would be there at his funeral. It was like losing a family
member. When my son was a baby and crying in the car, only the Posssum
would stop his crying. Instantly. Love you forever, George, you've done it
- What a man, what a voice. Love you, George.