Michael Franks - In the Yellow House
- we know we can make something out of nothing. and i know what it means.
gogh didn't kill himself. may be he was killed by someone. because it
doesn't make any sense to me. why didn't he shoot his head? why did he walk
to need somebody's help after that? i need some exponations about that.
does anybody know the reasons? please let me know. because i really need to
- I Love This Song Right Here.
Michael Franks really does not get the appreciation that he should get for
all of the wonderful songs that he has done over the years.
What the hell is wrong with Hollywood?
Why don't they talk about this great artist right here?
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is
pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any moral
excellence and if there is any praise, dwell on these things.
- Michael franks can sing about washing clothes and eating pringles and it
would sound like a work of art. He takes regular experiences and make turn
them into beautiful works of art. I will download everything he's ever done
when it's all over. I rarely hear his music on the radio but I will spend
the money for his songs. Anyway thanks for this play list.
- Art about Art... Nothing more beautiful.
- *Never choose me without understanding, and never loose me b'coz of
misunderstanding. I maybe wrong sometime..somewhere but not
- thank you for this post. never get enough of this tune. anyone knows the
musicians involved here?
- You said it and I realized how true it was. I play his music so much more
than others. But I have to add that I think this is one of the best jazz
performances ever. Brian Mitchell was the perfect counter voice for the
dialogue lyrics written by Franks..
- คนไทยหรือเนี่ย....ดีใจที่พบคนไทยที่รู้จัก Michael Franks.....Swaddee krub!
did you check out Mice, Time Together, On my way home to you....love them...
- Amazing how so many Michael Franks songs are my favourite songs.....much
more than any other singers.....He is a real artist...there is so much art
in his lyrics and style...He is a legend!
- amazingly how he could write such a lyric that narrates such great sadness
of the both legendary artists...
- I think I read somewhere that Michael, was also a college literature
professor! Wow he must be steeped in brilliance! Well he certainly is with
music and lyrics! Would love to be a student of his!
- mine too
- that's absolutely correct!!
- Love the Les Mes' flow of this song. Thanks, haven't heard it in a while.
- Man this has sparked interest in me in so many ways. Cole Porter? Who the
hell is Cole Porter? I first thought he was a chef. "It just ain't like
Cole Porter ...it's just all too short order." So I had to look him up.
- @tubebitch12 The artist is Brian Stokes Mitchell
- This so beautiful song is a talking between Vincent Van Gogh and his friend
Paul Gauguin a painter of the post-impressionist period. É de
- This song is wonderful! It is so relaxing and soothing, very beautiful I
can't find the lyrics. Who sings this song with Michael?
- This is one of my favorite songs by Michael Franks
- แน่นอนค่ะ สะสมทุกชุด แต่หาซื้อในไทย ยากมากกกกกกกกกกกกกก... ชอบ The critics
are never kind มากกก...
- Hi, could someone give me the lyrics of this song, I really want to have it.
- I love this song , but it would be so much better if the guitar was tuned.
(Is it meant to be?) Everything is brilliant, except the guitar being out
of tune. Am I the only one hearing that?
- thank you so much for putting this up. One of my favorite too. So many good
songs by Michael Franks!
- this strange - putting provence athmosphere into music - and Michael Franks
is able to do it - he puts a piece of the puzzle we call south france -