Travis Tritt - Tell Me I Was Dreaming
VIDEO DESCRIPTIONla continuidad del video anymore, sigue la trilogia
- Even though I'm born and raised in middle Tennessee I've never much cared
for country music in general, but there are a handful of artists that I can
happily listen to. This song is one of three that go together to tell a
story that is a tear jerker, I love them all.
- I love Travis Tritt songs I wish that he would start back singing.
- this was for the soldiers who were married before the left. then, came back
with there life changed with a k-oz they never thought they'll land up in.
To my Father.
- I Love all three of the songs in this trilogy they are so touching..
- We played this song after my brother passed away ! That was 19 years ago!
- Life is fragile
- great song
- Life can be hard on all of us and the pain never end's ... But we got to
stay strong and always smile :o)
- I always love this song <3 goosebumps
- Aw,i love this so much,im irish and i have listened to this since my kids
were young and never tire of it!!!
- this song has a lot of meaning to me an my dad he served in marines from
1960 to 68 hes going throw alot with the va hosipitals hes had infection in
his leg ran out medicine the hell he has to go throw to get it filled i
worry about him alot i wish they would take better care of our men an women
how servered our country the main thing i do is pray they did there job
they need to do there job
- This song made be bawl likw a baby
- old memories
- Going to see Travis and Kidd Rock on the thirteenth in Franklin Tn. Cant
- such a powerful song.....
- she didn't day good by, she died..
- Wow! touching, and I honestly can relate :(
- I haven't seen that video forever,it still made me cry :(
- Really good song...
- <3 <3 <3 <3 still can't make it through this song without crying.
- Ive experienced @Not a pleasant memory from those times
- May the peace of God comfort you and your Dad this Mother's Day
- That has to be one of the saddest videos. I remember seeing it when it
first came out, but after a few times, I couldn't watch it, because I would
bawl my eyes out. Love Travis Tritt though!