Travis Tritt - Tell Me I Was Dreaming
VIDEO DESCRIPTIONla continuidad del video anymore, sigue la trilogia
- I haven't seen that video forever,it still made me cry :(
- Really good song...
- she didn't day good by, she died..
- Where was GOD? :(
- Ive experienced @Not a pleasant memory from those times
- I great lovely song, and heart breaking.............
- Back when cmt showed the great songs
- its so sad
- what a awesome song....makes u want to enjoy life to the fulliest.
- i love this song it makes my cry
- Yup, made me cry.
- god know how much I miss you
- 2:40 lol how gruesome!!
- I have the 3 videos in this story--don't know if there is 4--great music
- Travis Tritt has the perfect voice for this song. It's difficult to even
swallow, however, after seeing the video. Thank goodness for friends like
- Every time I hear this song, I think about the last time I saw Jason, my ex
now...we had this huge fight, things said that shouldn't of been said out
of anger. I apologized for the words I said in anger, and the hurt I
caused, but I know it will never fix what happened that day....I just wish
I could tell him how I should of been more grateful for him, how much I
miss hearing his voice...how much I miss him....I guess I will just go back
- really wish this is how country music would be today.
- the beginning guitar riff sounds amazingly alot like the Pink Floyd song...
"Is there anybody out there"...
- I still cry watching this
- May the peace of God comfort you and your Dad this Mother's Day
- That has to be one of the saddest videos. I remember seeing it when it
first came out, but after a few times, I couldn't watch it, because I would
bawl my eyes out. Love Travis Tritt though!
- No song in 2012 can move me like this song can ♥
- First time I listen Travis Tritt, and I really like! :) "Tell Me I Was
Dreaming" is so beautiful... Thanks for the video!
- Love This Song but Sad Video
- I love this video when I first seen it, it made me cry and still does to